Faye has over 19 years of professional property management experience. She holds an Associate Degree from Savannah Vocational Technical College. Her experience includes both third-party property management and real estate owned property management. Faye’s expertise includes commercial office buildings, retail centers, industrial/warehouse facilities, and commercial and residential condominium associations. During her tenure with Meridian, Faye has managed numerous upfits, large-scale mechanical projects, building start-ups and various capital projects. With this extensive breadth of experience, Faye enables Meridian to accommodate the property management needs of virtually any client.
In her role as Property Manager, Barnes is responsible for all day-to-day activity at her properties, including tenant relations, general maintenance, contract services, capital projects, collections, budgeting and client reporting.
Barnes’ Training, Career and Professional/Civil Affiliations include:
- North Carolina Certified in Asbestos Awareness
- 2000 – Present: Meridian Realty Services, Inc., Property Manager
- 1995 – 2000: West Third Street Management, Inc., Administrative Assistant/Assistant Property Manager
- 1985 – 2013: Belk of Hanes Mall, Clinique Cosmetic Counter Manager
- 1985 – 1987: Piece Goods Shops, Part-time Assistant Manager
- 1982 – 1985: Belk of Oglethorpe Mall, Sales Associate
- NC Notary Association
- Vocational Opportunities Clubs of America
- Deaconess Board of Goler Memorial A.M.E. Zion Church
- Parent Body Missionary Society of Goler Memorial A.M.E. Zion Church