Since 1988, we manage properties
Few things about us
Meridian Realty Services began operations in 1988. The company was one of the Triad’s pioneers in turnkey third-party property management.
Over the years the company has maintained its philosophy of providing pure third-party services as opposed to engaging in development activity. This business model has created high demand for our services as investors and developers lacking an internal asset management capability prefer to avoid the conflicts of interest inherent in retaining the services of a developer-owned asset management firm.
From its headquarters in Winston-Salem, Meridian Realty Services manages millions of square feet of office, retail, and industrial properties, as well as numerous owner associations. We understand that each property and association has its own nuances, and requires a customized approach to its management. We tailor our approach to each account to ensure ownership objectives are achieved.
Meridian Realty Services also provides commercial & industrial brokerage, leasing, land assemblage, development consulting, joint ventures, investment real estate, and auction services through its parent company, The Meridian Realty Group.
For each commercial property, we strive to…
- Understand and achieve ownership objectives
- Enhance net operating income by operating the property as efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality and services
- Provide all occupants with prompt and courteous service to ensure tenant retention
- Protect and improve the asset with proactive management practices
For each association, we strive to…
- Enhance property values
- Improve community life
- Provide prompt and courteous service to each owner
- Guide, assist and be a resource to the Board and other volunteers